Office Coordinator (f/m/)
We’re on the hunt for a resourceful Office Coordinator to manage our front office and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in our wonderful office in downtown Budapest. You’ll be the first point of contact for our company while also offering administrative support across the organization. We’re looking for you if you are a good multitasker and your communication skills are fluent in both Hungarian and English. Please note that we’re seeking someone who can take the afternoon shift between 11 AM and 7 PM. We are also open to offer part time employment.
Within the organisation:
You would be in charge of welcoming guests and executing all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. You’ll report to our Workplace Experience Lead.
From our Workplace Experience Lead, Kati Gaal:
“Our office is a hub of collaboration and creative work. Being a part of the Workplace Experience team means making sure our work environment nurtures the day-to-day workflows and lets all our lovely employees excel at Shapr3D.”
What will you do?
- Create a welcoming environment; greet, inform, and direct both visitors and employees with a positive, courteous and helpful attitude upon their arrival to the Shapr3D office.
- Deal with queries (in person, phone, e-mail) and provide correct and accurate information, address complaints as appropriate.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Implement and follow office processes and administrative systems
- Maintain the cleanliness of kitchens at the office
- Order office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Maintain vendor relationships
In an ideal world, you have
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Hungarian
- An engaging, upbeat personality
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to handle confidential information
- You have working experience in similar high spaced environment
What do we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale the function up together
- The chance to build a world-class office environment and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (and a company Wolt account while we’re working remotely)
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.
***Please submit your CV in English***
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs, Point9 Capital, and Creandum.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.