Nordics Regional Manager (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
Your mission :
As Bitpanda’s regional manager for Nordic region, you will have full responsibility for driving future revenue growth by setting the first steps on the ground and leveraging your personal network to manage and establish relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Represent Bitpanda at local networking events and conferences
- Create country focussed business models and forecast operational performance metrics
- Propose product improvements according to specific market needs
- Drive institutional clients product development in the Nordic region
- Leverage data and local competitive insights to present recommendations for market entry
What we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial services/fintech/consulting/high-performance environment
- You have experience creating and implementing demographically focused strategies
- You have a hands-on mentality with exceptional interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in at least one of the Nordic languages and English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.