Marketing Working Student/Intern (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
Are you passionate about storytelling, good content and social media and would you like to contribute the online marketing knowledge you have collected so far to a dynamic young company? As a Marketing Working Student/Intern (all genders) you will actively support our management team for at least the next 6 months and have the opportunity to help us build a hospitality tech start-up. We would also be happy to talk to you about the possibility of long-term employment as a working student.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
- You work closely with the founders and existing Marketing team and support the planning, creation and implementation of marketing campaigns (e.g. influencer marketing, social, ad networks).
- You are responsible for finding ideas and developing stories around our brand.
- You support us in creating content for our website, our social media and all other online and offline channels. You optimize existing and implement new onsite campaigns.
- You are the contact person for agencies and service providers and help us to create content and presentations for partnerships.
- You monitor, analyze and report on your campaigns and the marketing channels you manage.
- You have experience from previous internships in marketing and ideally have initial knowledge of social media marketing and SEM (GoogleAds) in a start-up environment.
- You are technically affine and enjoy working with content management systems and web analysis (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You are creative and interested in storytelling and enjoy creating and optimizing editorial texts and contributions.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature vacations, you are close to nature and love to spend time outdoors.
- You speak and write fluent German and business fluent English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 1 night per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience