THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Taking the lead on strategic initiatives important for marketing and company success.
- Responsibility for internal marketing communication, planning and execution of the same.
- Assisting and advising on a variety of marketing team projects and processes.
- Prepare analysis and presentations to support decision making and communication.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience / consultancy experience is a plus
- Strong analytical ability
- Self sufficient and with strong own initiative
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking.
- Academic and professional understanding of an ever-changing marketing landscape and advanced experience in project management.
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!