Marketing Specialist France (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Marketing Specialist for France, you will be pushing our user growth and engagement in this very exciting region. You will be responsible for all marketing activities from strategy to execution in France. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working alongside Country Managers, external agencies and also our in-house marketing teams of more than 30 marketing experts including PR, Social, Content, Design, Translations, CRM, Brand and Performance Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of all regional marketing strategies and activities
- Keep a balance between strategic planning, research and running/executing initiatives
- Identify new channels and opportunities to maximise user growth and engagement within France region
- Stay on top of the latest trends and regulations within the industry
- Develop and execute communication strategies, concepts and campaigns for the promotion of our existing and upcoming products & services within an allocated budget across all marketing workflows
- Develop, monitor and optimise all local marketing efforts including, but not limited to, partnerships, PR, performance and content marketing and social media
- Data-driven solutions for local opportunities online and offline
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Native level French and fluent in English, with a strong focus on written knowledge. Additional languages from the region are a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Hands-on proven experience in leading marketing campaigns (OOH and Digital), preferably in France
- Experience with Fintechs or financial products is a big plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- And more depending on your preferred location
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.