Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role to make Fernride the next Tech Champion. Your have collected first expertise in B2B marketing or managing channels and campaigns. This will make you a vital part of our commercial team. You will undertake first-hand analysis and develop benchmarking assets for our targeted campaigns. As we are a startup, you enjoy a highly self-responsible workstyle but you will gain a deep and wide insight in all playgrounds of B2B and technical marketing as well as communicating our company culture to the audience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generate marketing assets for our driverless customer projects with our seniors and agency partners.
- Measure, report, and optimize campaigns based on KPIs and CRM results.
- Design and execute benchmarking lead-generation campaigns.
- Actively manage and develop our social media channels with engaging content.
- First experience in B2B marketing (manage own channels and campaigns execution).
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Strong writing skills (posts, blogs, articles).
- Ability to gather, analyze data and deduce actionable conclusions.
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Social Media, or App Advertising.
- Excellent English skills, German fluent.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Creativity and problem-solving mentality.
- Strong communication skills, collaborative and detail-oriented.
- Highly motivated
- Very structured and extremely well organized.
- Experience in an online marketing environment.
- Knowledge of multichannel marketing and integrated campaigns
- Screening call.
- 30-minutes call with Hiring Manager.
- 1-hour case study followed by a 1-hour interview to present the results to marketing and commercial managers.
- Reference check.
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDE
FERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]
Years of experience