This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Raus is a hospitality-tech startup that offers city-dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with perfectly simple cabins, close enough for a spontaneous getaway, far enough to completely unwind. Founded in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein in Berlin, Raus mission is to provide seamless access to getaways distilled to the essence of what you need to live a balanced life. Industry-leading VCs and angel investors backing Raus include venture capital firm Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb Managing Director (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Zazume Co-Founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne among others. Find your getaway at raus.life.
Your Job at Raus.
- You work closely with the founders and are responsible for creating content for our website, our social media channels, our journal and newsletter and all other on- and offline channels.
- You are the contact person for agencies and service providers and manage photographers, copywriters, influencers and content producers.
- You bring the right content, to the right place at the right time and are responsible for implementing a cross-channel editorial plan.
- Your responsibilities include increasing the reach, followers & subscribers of our digital channels with a focus on our relevant target audience.
- You will be responsible for community management on all our channels and manage the interaction with our followers and customers on the different platforms.
- You develop new content formats and social media campaigns and implement them on your own responsibility.
- You monitor, analyze and report on your campaigns and the marketing channels you manage. You analyze and interpret the successes on the channels and optimize the editorial planning and further develop formats on this basis.
- You have earned professional experience in content management and/or social media, ideally in a start-up environment.
- You are creative and have an interest in storytelling. You are responsible for brainstorming and developing stories around our brand.
- As a social media native, you enjoy copywriting as well as creating beautiful text/video/image combinations.
- You have a very good feel for the Raus brand and our visual identity.
- You have an affinity for technology and enjoy working with content management systems and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You enjoy creating and optimizing editorial texts and articles.
- You are close to nature and love to spend time outdoors.
- You speak and write fluently in German and English.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is able to prioritize and work independently.
- You are well organized, a team player and work conscientiously.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for your personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date to: [email protected]
We look forward to your application and to getting to know you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳