Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
Are you passionate about making a young brand world-famous? As an experienced Marketing Manager (all genders) you will take care of the development and expansion of our marketing activities and thus play a key role in building a really cool hospitality tech startup with us.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
As a pro, you know what to do to spread the word about Raus. Here are a few pointers to how we envision the job:
- You will develop our marketing and growth strategies and put them into practice.
- You collaborate with our Content/Creative manager on the development of our brand.
- You will be responsible for campaign strategy, project management, content briefs and event planning.
- You will oversee the production of materials such as websites, videos, and promotional materials.
- You monitor, analyze and report on your campaigns and marketing channels and continuously optimize them.
- You work closely with Content/Creative and Business Development to develop new ideas and campaigns with the team.
- You manage our channels such as website, email and performance marketing and work closely with Content/Creative and PR.
- You have marketing experience in content management and social media, ideally in a start-up.
- Storytelling is your passion and in content you are queen/king? As a social media native, you enjoy writing, creating and editing images and have a good feel for text/video/image combinations.
- You have an affinity for technology and are good at using content management systems and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You have a very good feeling for the Raus brand, our target group and our visual and narrative appearance.
- You are close to nature and love to spend time outside.
- You speak and write fluently in German and English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 1 night per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience