Marketing Internship (f/m/x)
Your Job at Raus.
- You work closely with the founders and support the planning, creation and execution of on- and offline marketing campaigns (e.g. influencer marketing, social, ad networks).
- You support us in creating content for our website, social media and all other on- and offline channels. You optimize existing and implement new onsite campaigns.
- You are the contact person for agencies and service providers and help us create content and presentations for partnerships.
- You monitor, analyze and report on your campaigns and the marketing channels you manage.
- You have some first experience working in marketing, ideally in a start-up.
- You are creative and have an interest in storytelling. You are responsible for developing stories around our brand.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and SEM (GoogleAds) is a strong plus.
- You have an affinity for technology and enjoy working with content management systems and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You enjoy creating and optimizing editorial texts and articles.
- You are business fluent in German and English.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature-hospitality.
- You love to spend time outdoors.
- You are well organized, a team player and you work thoroughly.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is able to set priorities and work independently.
- You are willing to commit yourself for at least 6 months as an intern or working student.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your application including your earliest possible starting date to [email protected]
We look forward to your application and to getting to know you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳