Marketing Internship (f/m/d)
Marketing Internship (f/m/d)
Support our Growth team in taking Upvest to the next level as we go to market with our pan-European Investment API. We double our headcount from 30 to 60 over the next 6 months, and are looking for motivated self-starters to support us during a busy and exciting summer. Working alongside our Business Development Lead Alex, your main focus will be around supporting with our long-term brand strategy, while executing on the ongoing marketing efforts.
If you're someone who is hands-on, eager to learn and wants to make an impact, we'd love to hear from you!
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Contribute to the evolution of our Growth team by bringing your knowledge and passion to support our Go-to-market over the course of the summer, and potentially beyond:
- Category creation - Support us bringing the Investment API category to life, by transforming the narrative across all our external touch points
- Value proposition - Assist in defining themes, value proposition and unique selling points of the platform
- Brand expression - Help us ensuring that our visual expression matches the ambition of the new positioning across all channels
- Content marketing - Plan and execute our ongoing marketing efforts (content planning, generation and distribution)
- Knowledge sharing - Elevate the Growth team with support on the internal knowledge sharing tools
- You can commit to a 3 to 6-month internship, based in Berlin
- You’re eager to learn & passionate about the Fintech industry
- You have experience with customer-centric marketing and branding
- You're a creative person, with the ability to condense complex issues into simple and tangible messages
- You are currently studying or have just graduated with a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or a related field
- You’re fluent in English, both written and spoken (German is a plus)
- You love to be challenged and have no problem taking responsibility
What we offer
We're working on solving a hard problem: fixing the European securities financial infrastructure that empowers more people to be able to invest. You have the opportunity to contribute to this change.
We invest in you. From access to a personal coach, development budget and plenty of opportunities to grow in your role.
We take hiring seriously with a strong focus on keeping a high bar when interviewing (equally important is that we also hire decent people who are passionate about their craft and helping up achieve our shared mission).
While we're not quite fully-remote, we are committed to being a flexible employer as we understand you don't have to be in the office to do your best work.
We live a culture of empowerment, trust (that we hire the best people and get out of their way) and openness (there's a greater advantage in sharing information than keeping it to ourselves).
We ensure we take time to have fun as a team. We're looking forward to having more time in-person again once this becomes possible again.
We’re building the first European Investment API to enable any financial institution to offer a broad range of investment products in their apps. Our view is backed by Europe's largest tech VCs (Earlybird, Notion Capital, Partech, HV Capital, ABN AMRO Ventures) and by renowned fintech entrepreneurs (including Maximilian Tayenthal, founder of N26, and Felix Haas, founder of IDnow).
Our mission is to make investing as easy as spending money. Working alongside an international team of 35 Upvengers you’ll be in good company to help us realise this vision.