Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
aucobo is a successful startup that, with the help of its software and industrial wearables, is revolutionizing communication between man and machine in the field of production. The achieved increase in efficiency and utilization, supported by the unique device independence, has already convinced numerous international (large) corporations.
The success story continues. Would you like to get exciting insights into a young and successful company? Then we look forward to receiving your application as an intern in marketing (m/f/d) in Stuttgart - simply with your CV!
What awaits you?
- Diversity: You present aucobo, our product and our vision online, as well as in discussions with customers at trade fairs and events
- Responsibility: You will work independently in the areas of social media and content marketing
- Creativity: You research, create blog posts and ensure interesting content in our newsletter
- Analytics: You get insights into topics like "SEO" and "Conversions"
- Further development: You will get to know all sorts of new tools in sales and marketing and develop your skills in the B2B environment
What do we offer you?
- Startup: Be part of something big right from the start, take the chance to really make a difference, experience the development of a startup up close and grow yourself
- Money: Your work should be rewarded - with us you can rely on an attractive salary
- Work-life balance: Home office options, flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation give you the opportunity to combine your private and professional life and to switch off from everyday work
- Team: You will work in a motivated, international team that you can always rely on
- Input: With us, ideas don't get lost between many different hierarchical levels. If you have an idea, it will be heard
- Innovation: Not only do you work on an innovative solution using the latest technologies, but you can also choose your own tools
- Variety: No two days are the same - there is no chance of boredom
- ...and more: Annual training budget, team events, learning events, coffee and water flat rate, regular exchange meetings, good transport connections, lunch together, a clear and fast recruiting process, etc.
What should you bring?
- You are studying marketing, media design or something similar
- You work independently and are willing to take responsibility for your tasks
- You are persistent and enjoy getting people excited about new technologies
- You are interested in familiarizing yourself with new topics and are willing to share your experiences
- You love to solve complicated problems and you find it easy to coordinate with colleagues and customers .
- You are open to new contacts and have the self-confidence to approach people
- You speak fluent German and English .
Sounds good? Then we look forward to receiving your application with your CV!
Years of experience