Marketing Communications Associate (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and dynamic Marketing Communications Associate (M/F/D) to join the CELUS marketing team. Our vision is to automate the electronics engineering process through the AI-powered CELUS Engineering Platform and in this position you can take an active part in shaping our brand by creating compelling marketing content. Are you ready to take on the following tasks?
- Create technical and non-technical marketing content
- Write and manage content for the company’s social media channels
- Closely collaborate with our technical experts on creating content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, interviews, and webinars
- Showcase the features and capabilities of CELUS Engineering platform for the use cases which our audiences care about
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing customer
- Identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Analyze customer insights, research current trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Actively participate on planning and creation of company branding
- Prepare the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences
- You speak engineering language and understand technical terms
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology content to customer directed communication
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a content creation or programs management role
- Electronics, IoT or development background with passion for writing and technology
- You have proven capability of writing, such as your own blog or writing articles
- University degree in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science (optionally in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Strategic Marketing)
- Skilled with social media - LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok
- Fluent in English and German knowledge is a plus
- Creative mindset and experience in developing webinars, videos, technical content
- Owning the end-to-end marketing campaigns cycle with ability to deliver results and metrics-driven approach
- An agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team, with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes
- The chance to play a decisive role in shaping the CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days + an additional paid Christmas week
- Support with the visa application and a relocation allowance
- German or English language classes
- Our "Best hunter" bonus for bringing new superheroes to the team
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops, and our corporate library (online and offline)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with a yearly budget of up to 1000 EUR
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (cooking team buildings, pottery classes, VR gaming, escape rooms, etc.)
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces provided
- Free snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local canteen
- A “Qualitrain” gym membership subsidized by us, offering access to 5000 sport and wellness facilities all around Germany, including swimming pools, yoga studios, massage and more
CELUS is a software engineering platform.
We simplify the process of designing electronics components by using artificial intelligence.
As a growing start-up company based in Munich, we believe in electronics engineering automation. This enables designing electronics components in a fraction of the time and nourishes creativity, as well as innovation.
Our mission is to unleash scalable engineering through our two products:
ORBIT - providing a comprehensive library of electronics components
SUPERNOVA - automating all the manual engineering steps.
Embracing diversity is a very important value at CELUS. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Years of experience