We’re on the hunt for a driven Marketing Automation Specialist to acquire, engage, and retain users. You’ll be responsible for the creation and execution of all lifecycle marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate has a track record of operational excellence and has generated significant and measurable impact in high-growth technology companies.
Within the organization
You’ll report to the Customer Acquisition Lead within the Growth Team, and you’ll work with key people from our Product, Marketing, and Content teams.
From Róbert Valu, our Customer Acquisition Lead:
“A great product like Shapr3D deserves great distribution. We focus on making sure that the CAD revolution that Shapr3D started reaches the right people at the right moment with the right content by relying on the philosophy of “everything starts and ends with data”.
What you'll do?
- Create Shapr3D’s lifecycle marketing strategy that optimizes for conversion, activation, retention, and holistic multi-channel experiences
- Partner with our Data and Product teams to define lifecycle stages, key actions, and high-value customers
- Own email strategy and execution in acquiring, educating, activating, and retaining new subscribers
- Draft creative briefs that drive results, including email and in-app campaigns, website landing pages, and other digital materials
- Maintain, revisit, A/B test, and iterate our current, early customer success drip campaigns
- Collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to upgrade our data availability, MarTech integrations (HubSpot, Clevertap, Zapier, etc.), and product features to work seamlessly with all lifecycle programs
In an ideal world, you
- Have 2+ years of experience working in email or lifecycle marketing, preferably at a SaaS startup
- Are a technical marketer with a background in lifecycle marketing and experience managing MarTech stacks
- Have experience with a variety of marketing automation tools, analytics platforms, and data integration technologies (experience with Hubspot is a plus)
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills and know-how to work well with team members across the board. You are just as comfortable with giving a presentation to the CEO as you are with discussing briefs with an engineer, a designer, or a copywriter
- Are a self-motivated person, who can operate at a high speed, and who is not afraid to think in terms of the outcomes instead of concrete tasks
- Have a track record of building dashboards, providing regular reporting, and ultimately moving numbers for the business
What we offer?
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a world-class product and learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development – be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if you’re moving from abroad
- 100% sick leave payment
- A generous healthcare package with Medicover (upon passing your probation)
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest*
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)
- Home office equipment to make the remote working period as comfortable as possible
*Our team is currently working remotely.
If all this speaks to you and you’re up for reinventing 3D design for the 21st century, we should definitely talk! And don't worry if you don't tick every single box in the requirements. We’re always looking to hire for potential and the right mindset – so we'd still love to hear back from you.#Mid #LI-SJ
***Please submit your CV in English***
We’re on a mission to reinvent 3D design for the 21st century.
To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
By joining us, you’ll get the chance to build /contribute to the success of a top-notch product. Shapr3D is well on its way to disrupting the 40-year-old CAD industry with our Apple Design Award winning app that gets regularly featured in Apple Keynotes. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that grows day by day.