Marketing and Investor Relations Manager
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the development of the Latvian market and taking it to new heights? Then this one’s for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. We operate in 8 countries, have a team of 13 nationalities, and 70+ amazing professionals who are all about growth from a business to a personal level! Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support the implementation of EstateGuru’s business plan in Latvia via effectively efficient marketing activities, and the establishment as well as maintenance of outstanding investor relations.
Your main responsibilities:
* To develop the local market by piloting and testing different activities/projects/partnerships in order to enhance the business results in Latvia;
* To work closely with the Latvian investor community in order to increase its size, incl. the portfolio amounts of the individual investors;
* To localize and execute pan-group marketing campaigns as well as social media content plans whilst adding local touch and flavour to them, and analyse the results for reporting purposes;
* To publish localized and market-relevant blog posts, news etc, and to manage the webpage in Latvian;
* To provide input to the overall strategic marketing and communication plan;
* To contribute to the investor acquisition process, including participating in investor presentations and roadshows (virtual and in-person);
* To be involved in the development, management, and execution of investor-related campaigns and product developments;
* To be part of the creation of high-quality content containing marketing materials and presentations for the investors in cooperation with the pan-group marketing team;
* To plan and execute local activities in social media platforms;
* To be a great team player who helps build up a strong brand recognition.
You are one of us if you:
* Are a highly experienced in community management, project management, marketing, sales or other customer relationship- related careers;
* Are passionate about finding various ways to communicate with existing audience and attract new clients using effective marketing tools;
* Have a passion for writing engaging content and localizing pan-group storylines to make them more relevant for the audience;
* Live & breathe experimenting, testing, improvising, and innovating;
* Are interested in latest Technologies and ways how people can make a step further to achieve financial freedom;
* Are excited by a growth company’s dynamic and the opportunity to continuously grow as a professional as well as a person;
* Are fluent in Latvian and English (both verbally and in writing), Russian will count as a bonus.
Bonus points if:
* You enjoy creating quality content and have creative, out of the box ideas about how to establish brand recognition;
* Your previous work experience/education in real-estate, banking, sales or other related fields;
* You love to make videos and have some experience with webinars and podcasts.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a varied and challenging role in an International and innovative company;
* an office space in the very heart of Riga as well as flexible schedule;
* fun and educational events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Great, then either apply via our website or send your CV and motivational letter to: [email protected].
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.