Market Research intern
Company Vision & Mission
Cobee is an employee benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt the big market of employee compensation, which has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. Employee compensation is being disrupted from several different fronts and Cobee wants to be in the center of this change, getting to dominate the market in the following 5 years.
All our efforts are focused on becoming the most desirable solution for employees to get compensated at work, making them financially healthier and more engaged with their companies.
We are a young company made of a very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we have a clear international mission to assist all types of companies worldwide in streamlining and enhancing the total compensation of their employees.
There are three core values that we all share in our way of working:
1) Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success, looking both internally (to our employees) and externally (to our clients’ employees). We take that into account in every action and decision.
2) Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
3) ISpossible ambition: our business offering did not exist before. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
Who would not like to work for a company whose main value is to make employees happy? ;)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an intern to help us to achieve the BEST DATABASE of national and international companies to help our Sales team grow our Spanish business.
You will work within the marketing area collaborating as a team with those responsible for content and CRM and our sales team.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
You would get involved with the following task:
- Lead generation based on market research: You would be helping with qualifying leads. Identifying companies targets on the different channels web, databases and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Identifying key decision-makers in each company
- Validate and updating our CRM with the generated leads
- Work closely with the Sales team to analyse the quality of campaigns.
- Analysing the quality of data through calls, emails and chats if necessary.
- Studying towards a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, marketing or similar.
- Available to do an internship for a period of minimum 6 months in part-time.
- You hold a strong desire to start or further your career in Marketing and Sales and develop your skills to the next level
- Understand our key markets, ensuring we have an up-to-date point-of-view
- Previous experience in sales and business development is a plus
What can you expect
- Paid internship with a professional growth in a very professional and talented workforce
- The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses, discounts… and more!)
- Flexible remote working (although no full remote)
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.
- Coolest place to work!.