About Us:Packhelp is a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our cutting-edge software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
Our stack (some eg.): AWS, Heroku, React, WebGL, Rails, Node.JS, Slack, Github, Babel, Webpack. Development team works mostly on MacOS.
- Experience and knowledge in manual testing (Web, Mobile), creating, maintaining, and executing of test scenarios, and test cases
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- ISTQB or equivalent
- Project Management skills
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Basic knowledge of JS
- Experience in Test Automation (E2E, API tests, Performance/Load...)
We’re looking for Manual Tester, to join our QA Team. Depending on your skill-set your tasks and responsibilities may vary, but your initial job responsibility will be to review, analyze system specifications, and test Web and Mobile application, debug and report issues, create and maintain test scenarios. Apart from that you will also aid our Customer Service and Sales Teams in resolving issues encountered by Users and Employees.
What we offer:
- Advanced technologies - learn approaches and patterns like Domain Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing and Event Storming
- Knowledge sharing - Internal meetups and possibilities to share knowledge across multiple areas.
- No time-tracking policy - We measure the effects, not the time.
- Fair compensation – you get performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses
- Office or remote - you can work remotely or use our fantastic office space that's constantly evolving to suit your needs. We also help you create an efficient and convenient home-office space (MacBook Pro, external monitor, keyboard, mouse and others)
- The best possible tools - you'll work with not only the latest technology but also industry-standard software
- Vacation & Time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra day off to volunteer
- Professional development - you are the one who decides how to spend your learning & development budget
- Health & Wellness - private medical healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
More about Packhelp:At Packhelp we aim high, develop fast and we're not afraid to try new things. Our efforts are appreciated globally - we were listed #1 in Deloitte's Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading VC funds such as White Star Capital (Canada), ProFounders (UK) and SpeedInvest (Austria).We are a group of almost 200 professionals from all walks of life and corners of the globe who inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create. Serving more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries and making the process of designing and ordering packaging as smooth and seamless as possible, our ambition is to create a pioneering product on a world-class level with the team built from people who love what they do and believe in the value of what they create.