Mission of EstateGuru
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We are operating in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. And – we practise empathy and honesty every step of our way.
By investigation and acquisition of leads to be financed whilst seeing the projects to the successful completion results via your direct contribution in the success of EstateGuru in the German market.
Your main responsibilities:
* To prospect the potential leads, projects and borrowers, via various channels which includes also communication with potential partners and providing them with professional counselling;
* To promote and develop new partnership opportunities;
* To generate as well as implement new acquisition and sales strategies;
* To prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards;
* To co-operate closely with the Country Manager to develop the market and grow the sales pipeline;
* To assist with any other assignments to ensure the success of the business as a whole.
You are the one for us if you are:
* experienced in real estate sales or in the field of real estate financing;
* well-known as the Networking Whizz with outstanding communication skills;
* an expert at prioritisation and time management with always completing your assignments effectively in due time;
* an avid practitioner of the approach “What issues?! There are only solutions!”;
* customer-focused by providing honest and transparent customer experiences;
* self-motivated, responsible, and with an exceptional eye for detail;
* truly passionate about what you do and always looking to make a positive impact via your contributions;
* fluent in German (mother tongue) and English (both oral and written).
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the western part of Berlin with soft drinks and occasional meals (i.e. breakfasts);
* fun and educating events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognized yourself? Great, then send your CV with a maximum 1-page cover letter focusing on how you will make your footprint in EstateGuru’s mission to: [email protected]
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.