Lender Relationships Manager (f/m/d)
Part-time hours considered
Trussle has been on an incredible growth journey. Since disrupting the market by being the first digital mortgage broker to launch in 2015, we secured funding from large VCs such as Goldman Sachs, built market share, and served tens of thousands of customers (with an Excellent rating on Trustpilot from over 5,000 reviews).
In 2021, we were acquired by US fintech unicorn Better.com, as part of their first exciting step of international expansion. With top tier investors such as Softbank, Better have scaled from ~$10mn in annual revenue in 2017 to over $1bn in revenue in 2021, 100x in less than 5 years, and with Trussle as the UK operation of Better.com things are just getting started as we look to turbo-charge the next phase of our growth journey.
Together, Trussle is redefining homeownership and making it simpler, faster—and most importantly—more accessible to all. We leverage technology and expertise to find ways that we can make the homebuying journey more approachable and understandable. We work super hard because we are mission driven - to make homeownership better for everyone.
We are looking for someone to join our newly formed Revenue Operations team. This role will focus on managing our relationships with key fulfillment partners across Mortgages and Insurance. You will be responsible for building and nurturing business critical relationships, keeping up to date with market trends, and finding opportunities to grow accounts through deep market and lender knowledge.
Reporting into the Director of Revenue Operations, this role will have exposure to senior leaders in the business with the direct responsibility of being the lender and insurer ‘face’ for the busines, driving accounts with lenders, insurers and clubs. You will find opportunities for incremental growth, be an expert for the business on each partners specialisms and instil a learning culture across our customer facing mortgage and protection advisers.
- Manage commercial relationships with lenders and insurers and have a deep understanding of the brands' target market, product offering and criteria details
- Conducting monthly and quarterly business reviews with lenders, using data to find opportunities for growth and improve processes that can drive more volume
- Conducting thematic reviews of reasons for cases not being successful and working across the business to improve advice throughout to submission
- Attend industry events, be ‘the face of Trussle’ for our lending and insurer partners
- Deep understanding of the market, and able to provide succinct, relevant and timely updates to the business to input into Sales conversations
- Manage & coordinate internal training sessions to ensure the business are maximising opportunities on a lender by lender basis and build knowledge
- Acting as a point of escalation for complex cases and working with lenders to resolve cases
- Improve our commercial footing through reviews of our proposition, gain access to more exclusive products and favourable commercial terms where applicable
- Work internally to drive volume, quality and mix appropriately across lenders and insurers
- Manage relationships with third party panel providers and understand how their product set can support further growth
Who are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of the Mortgage Industry, either through Mortgage Broking or Lending experience.
- Proven track record executing strategy projects and business process improvements
- You're positive, tenacious, energetic and love to 'get things done'.
- Must be commercially astute, comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making decisions based on large volumes of data.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarise complex issues
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Relish working cross-functionally where required
- Strong Project Management Skills
Rewards Package and Remuneration
The total rewards package and remuneration is a mixture of salary, benefits & bonus and will be based on experience and potential.
This role will require occasional time in the London office, with the flexibility to work remotely within the UK for the rest of the time. During the probationary period we ideally would like you to attend the office more regularly than once your probation has been passed.
A diversity of perspective is essential for innovation and for the avoidance of groupthink. Trussle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Trussle’s customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire a wide range of fantastic people, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we really value diversity of thinking and want to make Trussle an even more innovative and exciting place to work!
Trussle’s customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire a wide range of fantastic people, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we really value diversity of thinking and want to make Trussle an even more innovative and exciting place to work!
Years of experience