Legal Manager (f/m/d)
Who are they?
Bnext is the first alternative to mobile banking in Spain, founded by Guillermo Vicandi and Juan Antonio Rullán in 2017, where, with a single account, you can make secure purchases with discounts, withdraw cash from any ATM in the world with the best conditions, invest in crypto or even transfer money internationally through blockchain technology. With a presence in Spain and Mexico, it has more than 200,000 active users.
We are currently looking for a Legal Manager with at least 4 years of experience, bilingual level of English and a solid base of demonstrable legal knowledge.
If you are already a lawyer in Spain (registered or not), you have previously worked in a top-level law firm, you are interested in participating in a dynamic project and you have contagious enthusiasm, Bnext is your place. You will work reporting directly to the director of legal advice on matters such as international contracting in the technology sector, corporate law, M&A and due diligence.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Comprehensive management of projects that are strategic for the company or that require expert knowledge in matters of their area of knowledge.
- Advice on legal consultations of the different departments of the company, studying matters of a different nature to offer solid, creative and business-oriented legal solutions.
- Review and negotiation of contracts relevant to the company's objectives.
- Coordination of the work of other junior members of the team, in order to guarantee a good result of the team's tasks and support them in their professional development.
Required skills and knowledge
- Law degree specific knowledge in consumer matters and the financial sector.
- English: Complete professional competence (minimum C1).
- Management of Office package.
- resolution capacity.
- Strategic thinking.
- Efficiency and prioritization capacity.
What we offer
- Immediate incorporation with an indefinite contract.
- Competitive salary.
- We have a hybrid teleworking policy
- Office: located in the heart of Madrid – we are in Zurbano street
- Culture: in which the opinion of the ENTIRE team is listened carefully. Company in continuous evolution.
- Flexible remuneration: Decide how you want to distribute your salary with products or services, getting even better prices, choose between: transport, child care, medical insurance, restaurant card... and much more!
- Premium Vacations: Yes, the vacation days you take will not be counted and you can take them whenever you want.
This will be the process
- Initial interview with the People & Culture team.
- Interview with the Legal team.
- Interview with our Chief of Staff.
- Virtual coffee with another Bnext member.
- Decision making.
Years of experience