Legal Engineer (f/m/x)
ROLEThe ideal candidate is a passionate law student or graduate who can bring logical and dynamic thinking into legal content. You will be responsible for creating and automating a variety of contracts. You will structure legal knowledge in an ontological way and prepare the future of the legal sector - law as code. Legal OS will train you to become a Knowledge Architect.
Building data models
- You will create digital contracts and other legal documents from scratch
- You will research relevant and up-to-date case law and commentaries
- You will map the underlying logic of a contract
- You will digitize our clients' legal content using our software
- You will automate user decisions, inputs, and translations
- Get insights and support in new legal areas that we are facing
- Assist colleagues with extra-legal tasks
- Communicate legal tech features with our product and development team
- You have excellent writing and communication skills in German and you are fluent in English
- You are passionate about semantic and contextual logic
- You are studying law (aiming to graduate with 1. Staatsexamen) or you have passed the 1. Staatsexamen
- You possess a creative attitude towards problem solving
- You are able to work at least 15-20 hours per week
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
Why work with us?
We offer the opportunity to join a team working on a hugely disruptive product early-on in our journey. We're an ambitious, creative team, and we believe our product can change the global legal sector. We believe personal growth and well-being is essential which is why we want to offer some special benefits to all of our employees
- Flexible Working
We care most about delivering great work and building a world class product. If you sometimes want to do this while sipping on a cocktail in the Bahamas, that’s cool. All we ask is you’re in the office for key meetings and ceremonies, and that you build a strong relationship with the team.
- Discounted Gym Membership
50% off Urban Sports Club
- Fun, Social, International Team
We have team members from Japan, England, France, Canada, and Colombia. We have meals together, karaoke together, play poker together and have had a number of company retreats to our property in the south of France.
Workplace & culture
We're lucky to have a large, open plan office in the heart of Kreuzberg. We are close to a couple of great lunch places, and we often get lunch there together as a team. We believe an office should stimulate creativity and we believe a job should be an opportunity for you to pursue ideas that are meaningful to you.