Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
Have you had enough of a law firm or corporate and are passionate about working independently and independently in a young, dynamic environment? As an experienced Legal Counsel (all genders) you will take care of the development and expansion of our legal agendas and thus play a key role in building a hospitality tech startup with us.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
As a professional, you know what to do to ensure that Raus always acts in accordance with the law. Here are a few pointers to how we envision the job:
- You are part of the core team at Raus and take on all real estate and corporate law tasks, processes and projects with us.
- You draft contracts relevant to the company and negotiate them independently.
- You accompany the rapid growth of the company and develop new locations of the cabins entrepreneurially on an equal footing with the founders.
- You coordinate all legal advice from third parties.
- Your tasks will include questions from the areas of real estate law, commercial tenancy law, public building law, general commercial law, labor law, trademark law, data protection, etc.
- You have successfully completed law studies, at least three years of professional experience and very good knowledge of construction and real estate law (private/public). A license to practice law in Germany is an advantage.
- You have a good understanding of tenancy and commercial law.
- You always find creative solutions to complex problems and manage to set the right priorities with your proactive, independent way of working.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature holidays, are close to nature and love to spend time outdoors.
- You speak fluent German and business fluent English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience