Junior Technical Recruiter (m/f/x)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
Based in Vienna, we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets are sold to consumers.
Founded in February 2017, we grew to more than 100 people in under three years. We have expanded into multiple European countries already, including France, Italy, Ireland and Poland. We have won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and already sold hundreds of thousands of products across Europe. We consist of over 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, creating a brand and scaling a marketplace.
You call yourself a Tech Enthusiast and enjoy scouting top developers by using state of the art tech recruiting tools? On top of that, you are inspired to continiously keep track on the newest tech recruitment strategies?
Then the People Operations Team welcomes you on board!
Together with You we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
Who you are
- You hold a degree in HR Management, Psychology, Sociology or similar
- You exclusively have 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- You have a track record of sourcing and recruiting technical talents
- You are experienced working with application tracking systems, ideally Personio or Prescreen
- You are able to understand and relate to the startup and engineering mentality
- You have an analytical and data oriented approach to handling a recruiting pipelines and working with hiring managers
- You possess the ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Your profile is rounded out by a very good level of English, German is a plus
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What you'll do
- You create and post tech job descriptions in collaboration with our engineering team
- You are in full ownership over your recruiting pojects, possess excellent project management skills and manage your projects independently
- You perform screening calls to analyze candidates‘ personal- and cultural fit as well as skills and qualifications
- You source potential candidates on (niche) platforms (e.g. Stackoverflow, Talentwunder, Linkedin, Circular,...)
- Provide a flawless candidate interview experience and delight our internal hiring managers
- You keep up-to-date with new tech recruiting channels and trends as well as new sourcing techniques
Additional factors we appreciate
- You have experience working in a startup and/or HR agency
- You spend your free time developing your coding skills or started/completed a coding course
- You are familiar with Boolean search as a sourcing method
- You have an understanding of HR automation
Why you should work with us
- Startup atmosphere
- Full ownership of your projects
- Freedom to develop your own recruiting strategy
- Regular team events
- Highly motivated and professional People Operations team
- Gain deeper insights in the People Operations department
- Development possibilities in Learning and Development or Employer Branding
- Flexible working hours, as well as flexible working location - work in the office or from home
- Stunning, new, open-space offices in a brilliant location
- Opportunity to grow within the company personally and professionally through mentorship programs, young leadership workshops,...)
- Equal opportunity employer, meaning we hire the best talents regardless of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, disability,...
- Mission driven - we are making the world a better place
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, your CV and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 1,675 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely.
Thank you for your interest in refurbed. We are extremely happy that you are thinking about joining us and can identify with our mission.
We will do our best to always keep you informed about the process and progress of your application. We read all applications thoroughly and will also consider you for other job openings, should your profile fit other open positions as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application regardless of race, age, disability, gender, martital status, heritage, religion and nationality. We will look at your experience, your personality and your motivation to determine whether this job is right for you.