Junior Technical Project Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As Junior Technical Project Manager (m/f/d) you are the key interface of FERNRIDE to our OEM partners, other development partners, and our engineering team. You are responsible for coordinating our engineering projects with our partners and managing the contributions of our internal stakeholders involved in the projects. If you love having a high-level overview of complex technical challenges, managing different internal and external stakeholders, and making sure we keep our project KPIs, you will have the time of your life!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinating between the Engineering and Commercial department on day-to-day tasks and projects.
- Executing various development projects.
- Create project plans with relevant team members.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring working toward established milestones
- Maintain project time frames, budget estimates and status reports.
- Identifying and averting risks
- Constant interaction with multiple external stakeholders (e.g. partners, customers).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Technical Project Management.
- Excellent German and English language proficiency.
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Very well organized and structured
- Good time management skills
- A strong ability to work in a team and a high level of commitment
- Strive in fast paced start up environment with ever shifting priorities
- Previous experience working in the Automotive Industry.
- Scrum and / or project management certification
1. Screening call interview
2. Hiring Manager interview
3. Case Study resolution
4. Reference check
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDE
FERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]
Years of experience