(Junior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- You take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel, building and managing a strong recruiting pipeline for efficient and high-quality team growth (from sourcing to contract negotiation)
- You develop a solid working relationship with hiring managers, acting as a trusted advisor/business partner in everything related to hiring
- You monitor recruiting-related KPI’s to identify process optimization needs to guarantee an excellent candidate journey
- You will be responsible for recruiting focused projects such as candidate journey and market knowledge
- You will act as an innovator within our HR-Team, to guarantee the implementation of best practices in our hiring processes
Who is our best match?
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree with HR-relevant courses of study (e.g. Organizational Management, Psychology, Business Administration)
- 1+ years of professional experience in talent acquisition, preferable with focus on business roles, experience in a fast-paced & high-growth environment would be beneficial
- You love structure, enjoy working independently and hands-on, and happily take on responsibility
- You have good analytical people evaluation skills and experience in recruiting different sales profiles
- You have a very good command of MS Office and Google Tools, experience with using Personio is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in both spoken and written German and English are essential
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].