This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Junior Software Engineer - Frontend (m/w/d)
Skyzr is a spin-off of Frequentis AG, an international provider of communication and information systems in the safety-critical environment. Frequentis underlines its expertise in the drone environment through numerous research and standardization activities, such as EASA, SESAR, NASA, EUROCAE. Skyzr starts as a SaaS company (Software as a Service) and offers cloud-based technology solutions together with local telecommunication service providers to enhance and support commercial drone missions.
We are a global and young team with a vision to bring new technology innovation to the drone market. Together, we drive forward-thinking change of epic proportions for drone services by identifying problems, developing solutions, and implementing them with our Frontrunner customers.
Do you want to be a part of the drone market - an exciting and fast-growing technology sector? Then you've come to the right place. You will help us develop, target and deploy world-class technology and services to be commercially successful. Together with you, we will develop the future foundation for effective unmanned aerial systems deployments for decades to come.
Our company philosophy inspires the best and brightest minds in autonomous aviation - our future employees and customers - and thus forms the foundation for our business success.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- 3+ years of front-end experience.
- Experience with React, or a desire to learn.
- Experience with testing and integrating REST or GraphQL APIs.
- Together with the software development team, set up the build and deployment environments & contribute to the improvement of CI/CD processes as well as system stability
- Own the entire lifecycle for the components that you build, with these components ranging from features through products.
- Write code that - a year from now - you'll be able to look at and *not* wonder what on earth you were thinking.
- Promote Reliability across all aspects of the system, and use the "Continuous Testing" part of CI/CD/CT to its fullest to help get there.
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- Level-headed and positive attitude under pressure.
- The ability to manage workload, meet deadlines, and speak up when needed.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented.
- Our Tech Stack:React Native, GraphQL,Nginx, Java Script
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- a completed education (HTL, FH, University) with a focus on computer science
- Professional experience in the area of development and/or operations with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages and basic knowledge of Java are an advantage
- Ideally first professional experience in Continuous Integration/ Deployment (Jenkins, Git, Kubernetes)
- Service architecture experience and Amazon Web Services (AWS) - certification is an advantage
- Professional frontend experience in the area of development and/or operations with ReactNative, GraphQL, Nginx, Java Script
WHAT DESCRIBES OUR TEAM CULTURE
Our "Winning Team Culture" is based on:
- Entrepreneurial team spirit
- Hands-on mentality
- Disruptive thinking
- Creative innovations
- Effective and resource-efficient actions
- Intrinsic motivation
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- an agile start-up environment with a central location in Vienna and very good public transport connections
- a good work-life balance
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home
- a family-friendly working environment
- salary 3.000€ gross with the willingness to overpay