Junior Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Who are we
Factris is a dynamic fintech company that offers factoring to small and medium-sized companies in a personal and efficient way. Factris takes over new invoices so that entrepreneurs can focus on growing their businesses.
We are currently active in Lithuania, the Netherlands, Latvia, Poland and Belgium and are rapidly expanding to other European countries. Factris is backed by renowned Venture Capital and institutional financiers.
We have a good relationship with our customers and operate in a market that never stands still. Our aim is to become the market leader in debtor-based financing for SMEs across Europe.
Who are we looking for
At Factris we're looking for a Junior Risk Manager to join our team in Vilnius. Your tasks will be:
• Analyze existing clients from credit risk perspective to keep our lending portfolio healthy and compliant with risk management strategy;
• Activate insurance limits for debtors and monitor their status;
• Perform credit risk assessment for existing clients with requests to increase their limits or add additional debtors;
• Work with initial debt collection process;
• Manage overdue payments and communicate with debtors;
• Support Risk and Legal teams with Ad-hoc tasks and reports.
• Higher education or last courses student (preferably in economics, finance, or business management);
• Experience with MS Office programs (especially MS Excel);
• Good English skills;
• Deadline oriented, analytical thinking;
• Easy to communicate with and ability to manage conflict situations.
• A competitive salary (1,400- 2,000 euro gross);
• Team building events several times a year;
• Career opportunities;
• Dynamic fin-tech environment.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Junior Risk Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Years of experience