Junior Project Owner (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As the Junior Project Owner (m/f/d) you support the management of our projects and ensure our customer's success with our product by being their first point of contact. As part of Fernride’s customer operations team, you build a category-defining company in the autonomous driving industry to change the way people & goods are transported around the globe.
The customer operations department is responsible for the safe & secure operations directly at our customer's sites, planning and management of customer projects and deployments, as well as building strong and trusting customer relationships. For this, strong alignment across all functions needs to be ensured to always exceed our customers’ expectations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ownership of success for our customer pilot projects by supporting Fernride’s project owner in leading squads through complex and cross-functional projects.
- Making our customers successful with our product. You join our customer's meetings from day one and are the first point of contact when managing customer support while building deep and trusting relationships.
- Create customer presentations, conduct process analyses at our customers’ sites, and support the project planning.
- Collaborating strongly with Fernride’s product management, fleet operations, and engineering departments to ensure safe and secure operation at our customer’s side
- Bachelor / Master in Business, (Business)-Informatics, Engineering, Mathematics, or a comparable program.
- First experience in a startup or similar dynamic, high-performance environment, strategy consulting, VC, or investment banking through full-time position or internships
- Experience in a customer-facing role as well as management of (tech) projects with a track record of top performance
- Experience in managing project teams and negotiating conflict situations.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office
- Full working proficiency in German and English.
- Knowledge of project management tools like Jira, Kanban, Miro & Confluence (desired)
- Customer-first mindset, skilled empathic communicator, sociable and perceptive personality
- An entrepreneurial personality who is hungry to take on responsibility and solve even the hardest challenges
- You are structured and reliable and able to navigate through complex and chaotic situations with a cool head
- 30-minute screen call
- 1-hour interview with the hiring manager
- 3-hour online or offline case study including a 1-hour interview to present the results to Customer Operations Team
- Co-founder interview
- Reference check
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDE
FERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]
Years of experience