Junior Program Manager (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Technical Product Owner/Junior Program Manager at Bitpanda, you need a passion for product quality and a positive user experience. You will collaborate with the Program Manager, the Product Management team and other Product Owners to enable delivery at scale across multiple teams.
About the Team:
The Program Management team is responsible for ensuring the timely development of features by removing impediments, as well as for establishing and improving new processes. The team is also responsible for delivery and release management, as well as defect management.
What you'll do:
- Conduct the initial technical analysis and requirements engineering for new requests
- Report delivery status and provide the required delivery documentation
- Help create the overall development roadmap
- Act as a defect manager to resolve technical issues
- Work with various stakeholders to clarify dependencies between requirement areas and products
What we're looking for:
- Experience working as a Technical Product Owner/Requirements Engineer or in a similar role.
- You have a strong technical background, either acquired through a technical university degree or through your own work experience
- You have strong communication and management skills with stakeholders
- You have an advanced understanding of agile
- You can communicate fluently in written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.