(Junior) Offsetting Sourcing Manager - Climate Action (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
You create outstanding offsetting portfolios for our customers, and manage all related customer tasks, e.g., meetings, contract support, project information
You support the planning, sourcing and purchasing of high quality offsetting projects, incl. diligent documentation
You build and maintain trusting long term relationships with project developers / suppliers
You manage our internal offsetting project database diligently, and create valuable insights from our data as well as marketing material
You closely follow the voluntary carbon market, its newest developments & trends, and translate this into useful information for us and our customers
You become a carbon market expert, being able to support our wider team and our customers regarding carbon market questions and inquiries
Who is our best match?
You have previous experience in sourcing / procurement - from any industry
You enjoy engaging with external stakeholders, esp. customers and suppliers, building relationships, and negotiating partnership agreements with them
You have an interest in sustainability and understand the fundamental principles of climate change; even if you are no expert, you are eager to learn more about it
You love to work in a structured & detail-oriented way, and are happy to dive into Excel files and keep everything up-to-date
You set the highest quality standards for yourself and others, and your can-do mentality serves as a role model
You are fluent in written and spoken English, and comfortable with German
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious targets reality
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].
Years of experience