Junior Growth Manager (m/f/d)
About Hier Foods
What we do
Building the infrastructure for local food trade
Join us in our mission to improve direct trade between local food producers and their customers. We enable more suppliers to sell to retail by digitising the ordering process for supermarkets and suppliers.
Why we do it
Local Food for Everyone
At Hier we ❤️ food. We love shopping for great ingredients, cooking, and having friends and family over for a great meal. Doing so, we've discovered that food from local producers tastes fresher, is more nutritious, and is better for the world. Still, it can seem much easier to source food from cities that are anywhere but close by. At Hier we want to improve local food trade to be en paar with the global food chain that's evermore efficient and connected. We want to bring local food to the place where you buy your groceries.
- You and your team are spearheading everything contributing to growth: creating inbound leads, increasing traffic on our website, building strategic partnerships, identifying potentials in the market to be captured by product, you name it.
- You are responsible for your prospects and customers, and are collaborating with customer operations as well as customer success to get your prospects onboarded in no time whilst creating huge value for them
- With a rapidly developing product - those changes will also be based on your feedback - you are going to be experimenting rapidly to identify and execute the best-suited go-to-market strategy
- Learn, learn, learn! Understand the world of Food, B2B, start-ups & growth. We are providing you with generous financial and personal support for your skills to develop where they need be in order to be successful, overachieve on your targets and bringing your career to the next level
Who we are looking for
- You have a growth mindset, live to learn and love to experiment, analyse, evaluate, and take fast decisions.
- You are a people person, contact with customers and users brings you joy and energy
- Ideally, you have made experiences in performance- and numbers-driven environments
- You are analytical, empathetic, and see the bigger picture
- Having had experiences in Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, or Marketing is a plus, but not necessary
- You speak German fluently (C1) and are able to communicate in English
What can you expect from us?
- A platform for personal & professional development to foster your career ambitions
- A very attractive compensation package, matching your achievements measured in transparent KPIs
- The chance to have an early impact on growing a company and bringing it to the next level
- Close cooperation with exceptional founders, who foster unconventional ideas.
- Probably the nicest office you have ever seen, cheers-to-the-week activities on the rooftop with a view over Berlin included
We are especially excited to hear from groups under-represented in sales and business development, including but not limited to BiPoC, people with disabilities, migrants, people with a migrant background, LGBTQIA. We believe that you can be a great fit for the role regardless of your background, religion, family structure, and all the small things that make you you.
Is this you?
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you!