(Junior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Storebox is the first fully digitized self-storage solution in Europe. With over 150 locations in over 70 different cities, Storebox is one of the fastest growing tech companies. Together we solve today's urbanization problems and shape the logistics of tomorrow.
Would you like to contribute with your ideas to a rapidly growing scale-up, and be part of a working environment in which you can actively help to shape it?
- Continuously support and maintain our Data Warehouse
- Monitor the daily sanity checks
- Support in the conception and realization of BI, Data Warehouse and reporting projects
- Create ETL on different levels (ODS, foundation, analytics)
- Support the product and tech team with data-related inquiries
- Ongoing or completed academical education in Computer Sciences, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Highly motivated to continue (or to start) a career in data engineering
- Good knowledge of SQL and Data Visualization Tools (PowerBI, Metabase, qlikview, etc.)
- First experience/basic knowledge of Python - PL/SQL and AWS know-how is a plus
- Detail oriented and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
What you can expect from us
* Flexible working hours & hybrid working model
* Annual dedicated training budget to promote personal and professional development
* Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes & unique teamspirit
* Discounts for lunch & snacks at our e-canteen Schrankerl - sponsored by Storebox
* Daily fruits, tea & coffee at our office
* Monthly team events and a yearly, multi-day company event awaits you!
* Modern office in central location in the 5th district
* Attractive benefits package (with a focus on mobility or health) & many other perks for employees
For this position, we offer an annual gross minimum salary of EUR 34,000. We are entirely prepared to adjust our offer to your skill set and relevant experience!
Come as you are - at Storebox we live equality and diversity and welcome people from all backgrounds!