Junior Circularity Manager (German speaking, all genders)
About this role
Resourcify's vision is to enable a zero-waste future.
We are growing and looking for a Junior Circularity Manager. As our Junior Circularity Manager, you'll be playing a key role in bringing a sustainable economy to life in Europe. You will be creating and running new recycling programs over the next years that help to divert precious materials from landfill and incineration and prove that sustainability is good for business.
In the first part of your role, you'll be approaching some of the worlds largest manufacturing brands and selling/educating them that we can help to recycle their products. After this, you jump into action and help with setting up and running these diversion programs using the Resourcify recycling network. In the second part of your role, you'll be helping manufacturers to scale-up and roll-out these programs and measure impact, which will be supported by our recycling software.
In this role, you will
- Be working together with leading manufacturers to setup recycling programs
- Create lasting relationships, owning the entire sales process from first contact through to roll-out
- Be responsible for designing effective recycling programs with the help of the Resourcify recycling network
- Be helping customers to roll-out and distribute these programs to their customer bases
- Be creating interactive dashboards to visualise the impact of the recycling programs
What you'll bring along to be successful
- First work experience (1-2 years) involving project management
- A customer centric and entrepreneurial mindset
- Great communication skills and proactive working style
- A genuine passion for recycling and the circular economy
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
- A great working environment: Be part of a fast growing company with great team members and ambitions
- Flexible working: Your times are flexible as you’ll be measured by your success, not by the number of hours you clock in.
- Extra time to recharge: You’ll have 6 weeks of vacation to refuel your batteries and enjoy your life besides work.
- Work from (almost) anywhere: You can work from any time-zone within +/-3 hours of CET. We are fully remote but meet in person from time to time for strategy meetings and to foster relationships.
- High quality technical equipment
Diversity & Inclusion
Resourcify believes in the power of a diverse work environment and is fully committed to building and maintaining an inclusive culture. We believe that our differences can create new ideas, offer unique perspectives and speak on behalf of all of our customers. If you think you have what it takes but don't check all the boxes, reach out anyway - we’d love to hear from you.
Years of experience