(Junior) Business Development Representative
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As (Junior) Business Development Representative (BDR), you'll be instrumental in expanding our customer base with a primary focus on Germany and Austria. You excel in communicating with prospective customers. With your understanding of the needs of our target groups, sound execution of the business development process and motivation to go above and beyond, creativity and network, you find high-value customers for Friday Finance, tap into new avenues in prospecting as well as close new deals.
At Friday Finance, we strongly believe in the "product-led growth" approach to sales. This means that your position as (Junior) BDR is one of grabbing the initial attention of C-level executives of small and medium-sized business and startups and becoming their personal advisor. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience in a fitting way and manner so that Friday Finance can enter the next stage of growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- You're an entrepreneur within Friday Finance.
- Developing a thorough understanding of Friday Finance's value proposition, conducting product demos and onboarding sessions, and communicating with technical internal stakeholders.
- Your responsibility is to grow our client base in your dedicated sectors and core geographies. You're not just conducting sales, you develop your own portfolio and solely focus on accelerating our sustained customer growth.
- You build up your commercial acumen - this includes nurturing your own social channels with value-add insights to your network. You're both a business developer, but also brand ambassador and our face to our (soon-to-be) customers.
- You win new business for Friday Finance by establishing and building relationships, developing your skills, as well as managing the sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Reach out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, LinkedIn, Email campaigns, telephone, events, etc.- whatever you see as beneficial to your success).
- Work closely with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases, becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Friday Finance when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: Previous internships and /or work experience is a plus, but not required.
- Data centricity: One of our key values is Own Your Number, meaning we work with efficiency and scale, with a data driven attitude.
- Mindset. You love working in a real fast-pacing environment: As we are launching across countries, priorities and strategies may shift rapidly and you'll be in the driver's seat. You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the financial management sector.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Friday Finance we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
BENEFITS OF JOINING FRIDAY FINANCE
- A very flexible, remote-first setting with our main office located in Berlin as well as auxiliary ones in Barcelona and Vienna.
- An environment with flexible schedules, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of you and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Years of experience