Junior Business Development Manager
Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
What you will be doing:
- Initiate contact to innovators within established organizations and early-stage startups
- Identify needs and mapping our service-offerings along the whole journey from idea to global impact
- Consult potential clients on their innovation journey together with a Partner & the Relationship Manager
- Support in delivering workshops and the execution team for the mission
- Accompany our clients long-term and driving success with value-driven consulting
What we are looking for:
- A proactive and goal-oriented person with 2+ years of experience in Sales, Account Management and/or Business Development
- Preferably B2B in consultancies, agencies, or as a service seller
- Experience in developing new sales, channel strategies, nurturing and generating leads by identifying and approaching potential key partners and clients
- A person excited by a consulting-driven approach, presenting and pitching ideas comes naturally to you
- Ambition to take on the responsibility of building a steady pipeline of new opportunnities
- A highly structured way of working with a high degree of independence and reliability
- Exceptional communication skills in various challenging and fast moving environments
- Excellent knowledge of English and German in written and spoken form, more languages are a plus
What you will find at TheVentury
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Dedicated Education Time to foster personal growth and expand professional skills
- Flexible working hours
- Posibility to work from home
- A pet friendly office
- Yearly ticket for Vienna's public transportation
At TheVentury you will be working with a dynamic and diverse team of fellow Marketers, Data & Software Engineers and Innovation Managers and will be welcomed to bring your ideas to the table and encouraged to voice your opinion.
If you have a “yes – can do” attitude, then you should definitely apply.
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be €32,000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification.