Junior Backend Developer (f/m/d)
We're looking for one right now
Junior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
At Contentflow, we manage to master new challenges every day by enabling our customers to stream live from a ship in Berlin or from a car on a racetrack.
Customers such as the Reeperbahn Festival or the Online Marketing Rockstars rely on Contentflow to broadcast their dozens of stages simultaneously on over 100 platforms. Other well-known media houses such as ARD or Phoenix also rely on our technology.
Together with you we will continue to conquer the live streaming market!
Support in the development and expansion of our
- Transcoding and multistreaming technology
- Highly scalable delivery services
- APIs for use by own and external services
- Experience in developing server-side software (ideally in Go)
- A good understanding or interest in video and streaming technologies
- You like working in a team
- You are interested in topics such as infrastructure (DevOps) or frontend for working with the team
- Experience in developing scalable cloud components
what we offer
- An innovative technology startup with a unique product
- A fair salary with a good work-life balance
- 30 days holiday and flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies
- A small team and direct cooperation with everyone involved
- Remote work first! The development works distributed in the home office, but we optionally offer you our Berlin office in Alt-Treptow with free workplace design
Sounds interesting? Then we would like to get to know you!
We are interested in what you have done so far and what goals you have. This is how we find out whether our team and our culture suit you.
Please send us your application, including your salary expectations and your next possible start date, to
Years of experience