Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on par with the leading digital industries and help them become more sustainable! 🌳🏗
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team full of frontrunners? 🚀💫
Take your chance - We are looking for support as: IT System Administrator/ Sysadmin (m/f/x)
- You are the first point of contact for our team when it comes to IT administration making sure all issues related to IT services and equipment are resolved
- You will be responsible for the selection, procurement, maintenance, configuration and setup of our IT equipment
- You support new hires on technical onboarding
- You proactively take responsibility of training your colleagues on IT systems related topics
- You take care of the ongoing administration of our IT inventory and license management and take responsibility for testing and implementing new technologies (e.g. new inventory systems, automation of existing processes).
- You have the overall responsibility for maintenance and continuous improvement of our office IT infrastructure including a great wlan experience
- You manage and drive your own projects, we are open to hearing your ideas!
Who you are
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or your studies in a computer science field and it's you absolute vocation/passion
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar roles
- It is easy for you to familiarize yourself with new concepts quickly
- You have knowledge of managing accounts in Google GSuite and troubleshooting desktop operating systems (mainly macOS)
- You enjoy setting up new hardware such as video conferencing equipment.
- You have already gained knowledge of information technology security concepts
- You bring a strong work ethic and a desire to learn, grow and develop new skills #beafrontrunner
- Your English is fluent in speaking and writing and you bring the empathy and willingness to communicate with people at all levels
What we offer
Full relocation support + Relocation Bonus
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals.
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of 2000 EUR and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
Years of experience