iOS Engineer (f/m/x)
At hi.health we are building a platform to provide smooth access to fitting healthcare solutions in a EUR 360bn market.
We are currently a team of 25, based in Vienna (AT) and Berlin (DE). Early 2020 we announced one of Austria's biggest Seed-Rounds, backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on healthtech, insurtech and fintech. With more than 10,000 new users within a few months, we are experiencing rapid growth and became the leading independent provider in our space.
We are now looking for additional support in our Engineering department to grow our iOS team and deliver a secure and reliable experience to our users.
- Develop, optimize and further evolve our iOS app
- Implement new features and automated tests
- Take ownership of the full development lifecycle (from design to maintenance)
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and designers
- Directly contribute and help shaping our engineering culture and practices
What you will bring along:
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of Swift and iOS mobile application development
- Experience writing unit tests and automated testing
- Familiar with ReactiveSwift, MVVM, Moya/Alamofire, Firebase, SnapKit
- Solid understanding of HTTP/HTTPS, GraphQL and REST-based APIs
- You have a positive and resilient attitude and you can work autonomously
- You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and quality, always aiming for efficient execution of tasks
- Fluent in English; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast- paced and flexible startup environment
What you can expect:
- Investment in your further education and learning with a professional development budget
- Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
- Learning from a senior team with background from highly successful startups (MySugr, Runtastic etc.) or tier-1 players in their industry (McKinsey & Company, L’Oréal, Allianz, Loop etc.)
- Team activities and outings respecting the current COVID-19 situation (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Networking opportunities at international startup events
- Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
- Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
- Flexible working hours and home/remote-office friendly. We are a delivery-oriented company and don’t judge people by the hour
We hire in time zones ±2 hrs of Vienna, but you’ll have to arrange your day according to Vienna times and be present in our offices from time to time, depending on your role.
While working at, we’re totally fine with you working from anywhere within ±3 hours, but, you’ll have to arrange your schedule.
Diversity at hi.health:
hi.health is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this full-time (38,5 hrs) position is 3.186 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.