Investor Relations Specialist Germany
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. We operate in 8 countries, have a team of 13 nationalities, and nearly 70 amazing professionals who are all about growth from a business to a personal level! Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To drive and coordinate investor operations- and acquisition-related processes as well as tasks in the German market.
Your main responsibilities:
* To generate and fulfil the strategy to acquire investors in the German market;
* To contribute to the investor acquisition process, including participating in investor presentations and roadshows (virtual and in-person);
* To be involved in the development, management, and execution of investor-related campaigns and product developments;
* To build relationships with existing and new investors by actively listening to their concerns and proposals whilst communicating them thereafter efficiently back to the team for addressing;
* To manage loans during their syndication period, whilst ensuring fulfilment of the submitted loans;
* Stakeholder and project management (data analysis, comparison of different structures, negotiations with stakeholders etc);
* To be part of the creation of high-quality content containing marketing materials and presentations for the investors in co-operation with the Marketing team.
You are the one for us if you are:
* highly experienced in community management, project management, marketing, sales, business development or any other relevant client-facing role;
* known for your outstanding leadership skills: being fully-hands on and taking ownership in whatever you undertake whilst inspiring others as a role model along the way;
* knowledgeable in investment trends and products;
* skilled in project management;
* an expert of networking and building positive as well as lasting relationships;
* really passionate about what you do – this is your mission that you live-and-breathe!;
* ambitious, results-driven, and just the most awesome team player one could ask for;
* fluent in English and German (both verbally and in writing).
Bonus points for:
* having academic credentials in banking, community management, marketing, business development or similar;
* first-hand experience in the banking sector.
* a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* a modern office space in the very heart of Berlin or Tallinn;
* fun and educating events;
* competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* the best team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!
Recognize yourself? Great, then either apply below or send your CV with a maximum 1-page cover letter focusing on how you will make your footprint in EstateGuru’s mission to: [email protected]
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.