Investor Relations Manager (f/m/d) in Vienna
Speedinvest is one of Europe’s most active early-stage investors, with more than €400m AUM, 40 investors, an in-house team of operational experts, and offices in Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Our focused investment teams partner with amazing founders building the leading startups in Europe. Examples of our success stories are startups like wefox, GoStudent, TIER, Adverity, Schüttflix, Bitpanda, Twaice and many more.
We are looking to expand our team and are hiring an Investor Relations Manager! Would you like to work in an international, fast-paced environment that drives innovation? Are you analytical and do you enjoy stakeholder management? Then you might be the Investor Relations Manager that we are looking for.
About the Position
You will be responsible for managing and building the relationship with the investors throughout the whole fund lifecycle. You would be the point of contact internally and externally regarding investor related topics and work closely with the Fundraising and Compliance team. You would report directly to the management.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with investors, either in person or via phone to address any of their relevant questions or concerns
- Responsible for a smooth onboarding process and compliance checks of all new investors
- Perform competitive and cross-divisional analysis of the industry, peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investors day and quarterly Analyst Calls
- Monitor and prepare the Analyst calls (Investor calls) for each fund on a quarterly basis as well as in developing and preparing cover letters of the quarterly reports in conjunction with the managing partners
- Assist in designing the Q and A's for the investor community and communicates the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization
- Update the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders and in representing the voice of the investors
Your Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced work environment (such as a startup, VC, PE, Consulting, IB), 3+ years of experience in a role similar to that of Investor Relations Manager.
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics
- Fluent in German and English
- Exceptional project management as well as analytical and numerical skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a “can-do” attitude
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European Venture Capital Fund within an international team.
- Work directly and hands-on with the management and every department within Speedinvest.
- Be part of an international, driven, talented and result-oriented team.
- Have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Flexible work environment and the ability to work from home on a regular basis.
- An opportunity to leave your suits behind and wear sneakers to work.
Are you interested in joining us?
Hit the “Apply for this job” button now and join Speedinvest.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status. Therefore, your application should not include a photograph, date of birth, marital status or any such identifying information.
We look forward to hearing from you!