This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Inventory Management Specialist
We are a tech company that aims at revolutionizing the area of custom-made packaging. Our software helps more than 30,000 customers from 30 countries to design and order packaging almost effortlessly.
As a group of more than 200 professionals from all corners of the globe, we inspire each other every day and take pride in product we create.
Packhelp is also appreciated globally. We were listed: #1 in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 ranking, the most prominent start-up in Europe by Business Insider, and we raised more than 10 Milion € from leading international VC funds.
The team is constantly growing and that's why we need to put more muscle and brain into our Supply Chain division! If managing a warehouse or stock is something you really like and you are good at- don't hesitate to apply!
- Technical background (student/apprentice or job experience) in: supply chain, production management (printing) or logistics
- Fluent Polish and confident with English
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and grow with us :)
- Bonus points: Experience in the supply chain field - really appreciated!
- Working closely with your team, managers, warehouses and manufacturers
- Coordinating our main warehouse workflow
- Maintaining the order production process of stock products
- Being in touch with print houses and suppliers to provide proper logistic management
- Analyzing data, finding trends and patterns regarding the online production
What we offer:
- Comfortable workplace - We provide the comfort you need at work by helping you set up your home office and constantly improving our Warsaw headquarters
- The best possible tools - latest technology, our own apps and industry-standard software
- Health & wellness - private healthcare, life insurance, mental health support and a subsidised MultiSport Card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and quarterly bonuses, extra incentive for employee referrals
- Career development self-development budget, ability to learn from our experts during internal workshops and trainings
- Vacation & time off - 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level