Internship Product Development (f/m/d), in Vienna
Let's help startups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR-tech company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connects talented individuals with future-oriented companies.
Our key goals are diversity, excellence, and internationality. We continuously strive to find the best talents not just across Europe but also all over the world and to find a great variety of personalities, who want to strive for excellence. Borders are no limit to us!
With this in mind, we have been founded to help startups to find the right fits for their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story. But you’ll see, we are so much more than that.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are looking for an Intern for our product team to complement our team based in Vienna!
At the end of March 2021, we launched our new product: a job platform exclusively for startups. In the past months, we have been working on improving the software. In the next months, besides the optimization of the current platform, we are launching two new ones - hence, we definitely need some help! If this sounds exciting, send in your application and join the team!
- Optimizing and maintaining the platform
- Communicating with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Helping with/contribute to idea creation and development
- Testing workflows and new features
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to boost growth
- Gathering and analyzing customers' feedback
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Ongoing studies in Business Administration or in a relevant field of study
- Previous work experience in the field is advantageous, but not required
- Analyzing information objectively and drawing rational conclusions
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Located and able to work in Vienna
- A helpful, young and diverse team full of HR, tech and startup enthusiasts in the venture capital scene
- The opportunity for personal growth and continuous learning in order to gain tangible work experience
- A diversity of internal events with a big fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna
- Salary: EUR 1.522,50 gross/month (40 hours per week)
- Combination of home office and office days
Up for it?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect!
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and encourage diversity and inclusion. We process all applications regardless of gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status. All we are looking for are promising talents!