This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Intern Yield Engineering
Optotune & NextLens is a strongly growing and internationally active optics company based in Dietikon, Switzerland. We develop, manufacture and market the latest generation of adaptive optical elements for industrial (Optotune) and consumer markets (NextLens).
We are now seeking a Yield Engineering Intern to provide support to Manufacturing Operations by optimizing the performance of manufacturing processes for the fabrication of liquid optical lenses.
- Problem solving to improve manufacturing processes of liquid lenses
- Developing and monitoring statistical process control (SPC) metrics to improve quality
- Evaluation of material based on defect measurements
- Working in a clean room environment
- Statistical data analysis and data mining
- Focus projects to improve efficiency
- Documentation of manufacturing process details
- Pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Applied Physics, or related field
- Hands-on personality with computer and math skills, including statistics
- Proficient Python or similar programming language
- Able to communicate with audience at any technical level
- Adaptable, detail-oriented, practical thinker, and problem solver who is a quick learner and has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who will thrive in a dynamic operation environment
- Work in a fast-growing high-tech environment
- A variety of challenging tasks and support from highly qualified professionals
- Start-up flair mixed with SME professionalism
- Flexible working environment, home office & part time work
- Opportunities for personal development and further education
- Respectful and supportive corporate culture with a lot of fun
- Awesome regular company events!
- More details you can find here
As part of the team you'll be given opportunities to learn, grow and have fun as well as you will own and drive meaningful projects.
You will get mentorship and support from working professionals in Optotune & Nextlens.
Only English CV and certificates needed.