Intern CEO Office (f/m/d)
Departments: Human Resources
Bitmovin provides APIs to encode, play and analyze video, powering modern OTT video infrastructure. We build streaming experiences and deliver the highest quality video faster and on more devices than ever before. This allows our customers like The New York Times, FuboTV, iflix, BBC et al, to deliver the ultimate online viewing experience, while minimizing costs.
At Bitmovin we are constantly seeking out forward thinking individuals who want to shape the future of video… come and work with us!
Are you a highly motivated, self-driven individual who can help support Bitmovin’s – Office of the CEO Team (Executive Assistant to the CEO, Chief of Staff) in Klagenfurt. You will perform various administrative tasks and support our department’s daily activities; including exciting projects focused on driving company culture and engagement, operational optimisation measures, corporate development initiatives, office management tasks etc. You will gain insights into the inner workings of a fast growing international and successful scale-up company. You will be empowered to take ownership of your own projects and gain international experience; working across teams, departments and functions.
As a CEO Office Intern you will
- Support different cross-departmental initiatives
- Conduct Market Research on a range of topics (best practices, etc.)
- Prepare meeting packs
- Facilitate local, national and international travel arrangements with corporate mobility in mind.
- Help optimize company-wide processes
- Take ownership of general office management tasks
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Support a range of international company events
- Work with people across all functions and departments, as well as the CEO and the management team
- Have a direct impact on our journey to become the category leader in the industry
- Experience an international, open and fast-paced culture
- Gain insights and knowledge in B2B SaaS Business processes
It would be great if you have
- Experience in an administrative or enabling function.
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently
- The capability to keep multiple things running at the same time
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Desire to learn and make an impact
- A Hands-on mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in and English and German
- Six months time for your internship
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging, with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: ASAP – 6 months
Empower your future and join us now!
Can’t see a position for you?
We are always looking for talented people to join the team, so just send us your resume
Years of experience