Insurance Product Manager (f/m/d)
wefox is Europe’s leading insurtech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European insurtech.
wefox is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering solutions for secured data-driven experiences.
- Develop and manage standard as well as innovative insurance products from end to end
- Improve existing products from a product design point of view, including product changes (e.g. coverage concept, T&Cs) based on stakeholder feedback
- Analyse market data and trends, monitor our coverage concepts in comparison with the market, and analyze customers' needs
- Prepare presentations, reports, and valuations explaining defined product features to the stakeholders
- Accompany the technical implementation of the product and organize end to end testing
- Anticipate bottlenecks, identify opportunities, manage risk and escalations, and balance stakeholder needs versus technical constraints
- Clear and effective communication with stakeholders like technical owners, product managers, and senior management
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders in actuarial, data science, legal & compliance, operations departments and sales, to assure the quality of our products
- Manage sources and external partners in terms of data management and interface management (API)
- Willingness and openness to design the future of the insurance business
- Degree in business or a quantitative field; Master welcome
- At least one year of relevant working experience, ideally in the non-life insurance
- Very good understanding of the European non-life insurance market and value chain, especially in personal lines insurance
- Actuarial background is a plus
- Pragmatism and consequent target focus paired with flexibility and engagement
- Strong communication skills and the ability to share knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and resolve issues that sometimes cross departmental boundaries
- Good understanding of IT and its challenges
- Ability to think in a conceptual way and document it accordingly
- Fluency in both - German and English - required. Additional European languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation + 24th and 31st December.
- Seniority days: one day of extra holiday per employment year starting from the 2nd anniversary in the company (up to 30 days total holidays).
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering - and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.