This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Inside Sales Representative
Company Culture/ Introduction:
What is your perception around the compensation that your company provides you? Everything you perceive as an employee is just a wire transfer once a month, an unclear payslip in your inbox and a fragmented offer of benefits that are difficult to understand or use.
At Cobee, we think that compensation is people’s most important financial relationship, and we think that it is possible to provide a much more engaging experience around it. Cobee is a compensation & benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt this big market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players. In our road to our vision, we have started with benefits, providing an aggregated solution both for companies and employees to manage them (e.g. meals, transportation, insurance, gyms, pensions, etc.).
We are a company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we strongly believe in a vision where employees all over the world will jump from company to company demanding Cobee as a means to get compensated at their jobs.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. Not only our clients’ employees, but also our own.
- ISpossible ambition: our offering did not exist before, we are category creators. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full independence and ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Do you want to join a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? :)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative as one of the key roles to get to our success going forward.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- Passionate about Sales!
- For you never is enough, you have to hunt like a hungry wolf.
- Previous experience in sales or business development
- Experience working with the startup ecosystem
- You are a methodological fast learner who is familiar with CRM tools (Salesforce) & Excel.
- Data-driven profile.
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in English and Spanish.
- The candidate must have proven strong in Sales competences.
- Excellent organization skills to manage pipeline, calls, clients, leads, proposals and make relations with prospects.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- The Inside Sales Representative will focus on proactively prospecting for new business opportunities to identify, generate, and close sales opportunities.
- You have to acquire these opportunities by phone; collect the information required for and discover their needs.
- You are able to close deals independently and/or with field sales.
- The role requires the ability to work independently to meet an individual sales quota as well as part of a wider team to support the overall quota.
What can you expect
- Competitive salary complemented with sales bonus
- The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses, discounts… and more!)
- Flexible remote working (although no full remote)
- Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid
- Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere
- Coolest place to work