Looking for a new job? We are expanding our team and are looking for an Innovation Manager to join us as soon as possible.
At TheVentury, we are passionate about innovation, technology and the positive change these can create. We bring brilliant minds together to provide lean & hands-on services in innovation management, data & software engineering and growth marketing to startups and corporates along the whole journey from idea generation to global impact.
Do you want to work with major European brands, as well as incredibly cool startups from around the world? Would you like to support the development of a team working on the bleeding edge of technology?
Then join our wonderful team of developers, growth marketers, nerds and crazies!
What you will be doing:
- Work in a dynamic and agile environment
- Conceptualize and execute innovation programs with our corporate clients
- Design and facilitate workshops in various challenging situations
- Coach intrapreneurship teams along their whole innovation journey
- Take charge of experiments, both qualitative and quantitative
- Validate ideas in a cross-functional team
What we are looking for:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in managing innovation projects - preferably B2B in innovation consultancies or agencies
- Experience in validating an idea by conducting experiments and designing prototypes/MVPs, either as an entrepreneur, or as an intrapreneur
- Eagerness to consult and coach TheVentury's corporate and startup clients along their whole innovation journey
- Preferred topics of expertise (but not limited to):
- Hypothesis-Driven Innovation, Lean Startup, Customer Development, Design Thinking, Agile Coaching, Design Sprints, Innovation Accounting etc.
- Fluency in German and English is a requirement
- Project and/or Account Management experience is a plus
- An existing network in the corporate innovation space
- Ability to quickly understand requirements, think outside the box and provide creative solutions
- A structured way of working with a high degree of independence and reliability
- Exceptional communication skills in any setting and situation
What you will find at TheVentury:
- A team with diverse backgrounds and colourful narratives
- An acceptive, flexible and open working environment
- Space to learn and experiment
- Dedicated Education Time to foster personal growth and expand professional skills
- Flexible working hours
- Posibility to work from home
- A pet friendly office
- Yearly ticket for Vienna's public transportation
At TheVentury you will be working with a dynamic and diverse team of fellow Marketers, Data & Software Engineers and Innovation Managers and will be welcomed to bring your ideas to the table and encouraged to voice your opinion.
If you have a “yes – can do” attitude, then you should definitely apply.
Salary: According to the collective agreement, the minimum gross salary will be €45,000 per year. The actual salary may be higher depending on experience and qualification.