Industry Lead Consumer Goods (f/m/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
You take charge in developing the consumer goods industry as a new core market segment for Planetly
You support acquisition of customers in pre-sales processes from the consumer goods industry
You serve them end-to-end and hands-on through software and consulting with support of other team members, with the aim to improve their sustainability long-term
You coordinate identifying and building out the software-driven value proposition for the consumer goods industry together with our product and sustainability teams
You help consumer goods companies derive mid- and long-term decarbonization strategies by working closely with them at the senior management level as well as all other relevant stakeholders
You coordinate customer-specific sustainability engagement teams, made up of experts from other departments, to operationalize the decarbonization strategies
Who is our best match?
You have a university degree (Bachelor and/or Master) and are fluent in German and English (C1,C2)
You have 3 years + of relevant experience as a consultant, strategic advisor or practitioner with focus on consumer goods
You have 2 years + of relevant experience in digital business models
You have a strong network in the consumer goods industry
You have an entrepreneurial mindset and know how to grow a business
You have a good knowledge of sustainability, and you love to work on cutting-edge topics
You have a solid understanding of agile software development
You have shown you can work in a team and deliver results together on time
You understand that communication and clarity are the key to our success
You are confident in working with MS Office and other data driven tools
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technologie for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].