HR Technology & Analytics (f/m/d)
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As an experienced HR Technology and Analytics partner you ensure the maximum impact of our HR technology architecture and provide organizational health data and talent insights.
What you’ll do:
- Support the HR operations team in providing an intuitive digital employee experience that reflects the digital-first nature of our business.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the effectiveness of our digital employee experience.
- Manage the HR technology roadmap, including the introduction of new tools and their maintenance, as well as the integration and upgrades of our existing tools.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement through automation or leveraging existing tools.
- Stay up-to-date with all new HR technology and actively share your insights with the broader HR team.
- Ensure data control and procedures are in place to maintain data accuracy
- Lead and initiate HR data & insights projects, like (not exclusive):
- Create meaningful company-wide HR reports, including analyses and recommendations for action.
- Design, implement and maintain our HR Dashboard to provide company-wide transparency about our HR metrics.
- Design, implement and maintain an organisational health dashboard for our senior Leadership team.
What we’re looking for:
- With multiple years of experience, you have seen what great looks like when it comes to digital employee experience and HR data insights and you are excited about the opportunity to build this from scratch.
- You understand that you need great processes and technology to get things done so we can use it to create amazing experiences.
- You have an analytical, goal-oriented and empathic personality and like to work independently in a global environment.
- You have a growth mindset, and are passionate about growth by creating a positive impact.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.