HR Operations Manager (m/f/d)
WHO WE ARE
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. At Fernride our focus on science, research and technology will make us the future Tech Champion. Our passion about cutting edge technology and innovation will enable us to redefine the role of humans in an automated world. With our uncanny start up culture, team spirit, and ownership mindset, we shape Fernride’s successes together. Does this sound like the place for you? We are looking forward to receive your application!
FERNRIDE is committed to diversity. Our aim is to live a diverse and open-minded company culture that will bring the best ideas to reality. Modern leadership principles and atmosphere that encourages you to speak up and be heard will guide us.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Scope of the Job
As the HR Operations Manager, you will be managing the HR Operations. As part of Fernride's People and Culture team, you are responsible for setting up HR Operations processes and procedures and supporting employees and future employees.
As an HR Operations Manager, you will drive our day-to-day operations/administration across the board. You will constantly look for the automatization of various processes and update and improve reporting towards the relevant stakeholders. Next to this, you will play a crucial part in multiple projects of the P&C department, from on/offboarding, bonus schemes, and creating the best practices and policies at Fernride to cater for our employees in the best possible way! You are precise, have a sharp eye and have excellent communication skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing general HR Operations tasks and being the first point of contact for different administrative topics.
- Clarification of tax and social security issues on German Payroll topics, e.g. with Payroll providers, auditors, or Global Payroll.
- Preparation and support of internal and external audits such as SOX, operational and legal audits.
- Understand the employee life cycle and how best to support our process, such as on/off-boarding the employees.
- Have worked before with various employment contracts, e.g. freelancers, part-timers, and Full-time employees and can fully support company growth in those aspects.
- In charge of employee documentation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor´s degree.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German.
- Several years of experience in a multinational business environment focused on HR Operations.
- Experience with Datev and Personio.
- Familiarity with the latest developments in German Payroll, Law, Social security and Tax, etc.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Good organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with a process improvement mentality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Competitive salary as well as company shares.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Team events and quarterly offsite.
- Regular teleoperation driving lessons.
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Snacks / beverage.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level