HR Manager (f/m/x)
Raus is a hospitality-tech startup that offers city-dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with perfectly simple cabins, close enough for a spontaneous getaway, far enough to completely unwind. Founded in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein in Berlin, Raus mission is to provide seamless access to getaways distilled to the essence of what you need to live a balanced life. Industry-leading VCs and angel investors backing Raus include venture capital firm Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb Managing Director (Europe, Middle East and Africa) and Zazume Co-Founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne among others. Find your getaway at raus.life.
We are still at the beginning of our journey. That makes it all the more important to have the right talent on board right from the start. And that's where you come in!
Your Job at Raus.
- You are the soul of our office and our employees and together with us you create an environment where people enjoy working and feel comfortable.
- You are responsible for recruiting and ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- You are the contact person for our employees and managers for HR and office issues.
- You are responsible for the training and development of our employees.
- You handle the necessary administrative HR tasks, such as payroll preparation.
- You ensure compliance with labor law, tax and social security regulations as well as health and safety regulations in the workplace.
- You take care of general office management such as procurement of equipment and office supplies as well as processing mail and deliveries.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Psychology or similar.
- You have experience in human resources and/or office management, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a "people person" who easily builds relationships with colleagues.
- You love coordinating a variety of different tasks and implementing projects
- You have excellent computer skills, including Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- You are fluent in German and business fluent in English.
- You are a proactive self-starter who is able to prioritize and work independently.
- You are well organized, a team player and work conscientiously.
- You also enjoy spending time in nature and can identify well with our mission.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent company culture.
- Develop the future of nature hospitality and help us build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat hierarchies and great potential for your personal and professional growth.
- Other benefits include:
- 28 vacation days.
- 1 additional paid day off for volunteering.
- 3 nights per year for you and your +1 in our Raus cabins per year are on us.
- A flexible work environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
How to Apply
Have we aroused your interest? Then we would be happy to get to know you! Let us know who you are and why you think we are a good match. How? That's up to you. Send us your CV and a few sentences about your motivation or a video, a voice message, a photo collage - whatever suits you best. You can reach us at [email protected].
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳